Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NEWS ALERT! - Note from Lisa

A big Cosmo Cricket wave!

I am getting so excited to visit the Scrapbook Studio and teach some very special classes for all of you! I have been very busy creating two fun and memorable classes. You won't want to miss either of them! The last time I taught for Cosmo Cricket was in Minneapolis and our classes sold out 10 minutes after registration opened. Can you tell how popular Cosmo Cricket is?

I want to share a very special sneak peek link for you below to my blog which will give you a sneak peek of each class I am offering at the Studio. The mini vacation album has pieces that pull out and flip inside! (actually if you look at the front cover there is a pocket that holds an arrow piece that pulls out)! The layout class also has some moving features on the pages and will feature your home.

I am honored to be asked to come and teach at the Scrapbook Studio and look forward to sharing Cosmo Cricket product with you! The neat thing about both items is that they can be remade over and over again using different papers. Once you have the techniques down you can repeat them in so many ways!

I look forward to seeing and teaching all of you very soon!

Lisa

http://lisafalduto.blogspot.com/

No comments: